CORONAVIRUS (COVID19) PRECAUTIONS
The situation is constantly evolving therefore members are encouraged to act with caution
Attendance at Courses
Members are advised that.
- If you have travelled recently from China, Italy, Iran or other countries with infection outbreaks, you should self-isolate at home for two weeks afterwards.
- If you have upper respiratory symptoms – fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat – you should avoid classes until the nature of your illness is clear and you no longer have such symptoms.
Everyone’s Personal Conduct
- It is the personal responsibility of members to see to your own health, and to consider those with whom you connect
- As with a normal flu season minimise or avoid hand- shaking, friendly hugs and kissing.
- Wash hands regularly with appropriate sanitisers or soap and water. Carry a personal sanitiser pack and avoid touching your face if possible.
Follow the other good practice of covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose in a rubbish bin immediately.